Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm online and boom, I see Clara Woon and my first thought is YAY. (Which should already raise loud alarm bells in my head because how come she's the first person I think to look for when I'm online? Am I, you know, straight?)
So I ask "Clara?" because she has her status on busy and then she replies that she was thinking of messaging me when my message popped up.
So then she lets her sister use the computer and after a while, I go, "Are you back?" to which to replies "This is freaky because I wanted to tell you at that moment your message popped up boo I'm back" (Maybe not in so many words but you get the idea)
This is mental telepathy I call it. Or else really freaky. It's really quite pitiful that I feel quite lost without Clara. What am I even saying. Am not in love with Clara. Am in love with hot men.(even though her name has been appearing lots of times in my blog and I love how she's a great shepherd to me where our convos take us beyond that of football and into our lives)
Nat is coming back next Thursday from UK, she brought forward the date! My dear old Nim Garden friend that I lost touch with but hahahahaha hooray have been reunited with ever since J1. Bearing good gifts of Chelsea stuff but she's the gift too haha. Happy happy.
Hwee supports Germany but she doesn't know who Lahm is (he who scored the first goal of the World Cup). Okay -faints!- She calls me the football goddess! YAY But she's in love with Ballack so she's forgiven. I forgive you. I like him because of his swagger, the way he walks, the way he seems to just own the field. Okay but I love the German team because they play really really greay football. My sis supports them (and not like me who supported England, Holland, Czech, Ukraine ha) because she liked Kahn and Neuville and now Kahn isn't even first choice so she's sulking like him. (Now she likes Ballack too) Whee.
Talking about Kaka's puppy dog eyes and cute expression and apparently he only does that to his wife, Carol. So Clara says,
wonkerdoodle:: says: if CAROL minuses the O and adds another A it'll be my name!wonkerdoodle:: says: and anyway
wonkerdoodle:: says: most ppl pronounce my name CRAAAROO
wonkerdoodle:: says: sounds like carol
wonkerdoodle:: says: hur hur
wonkerdoodle:: says: ok i'm being mad.
Am dealing with many irritating things. And maybe it's the people around me who make me feel safe that's keeping me grounded because suddenly stuff happens to shake my peaceful little world. I felt so proud of myself when I made that decision but now I question.
Just when you thought it was all over, Just when you thought you were going to let go, Just when you thought it wasn't worth the waiting, Just when you thought the tears would stop coming.
You somehow wish that it didn't happen but it has.
You're the one that's wishing for a new beginning but it seems life is full of irony.
Because there's promises being made, hopes being raised. But perhaps it'll only boil down to nothing and you've be left saying it's all been expected-the usual fare. The greetings, the smiles, the sharing, are these going to be empty and blank? It's nothing more than that. How long, Christine, how long.